Thursday, December 30, 2010

Who's That What? Thursday December 30th


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

Hello Everyone.

Wednesday's picture is still open, as no-one has responded yet.
Boo. A-Boo.

Unfortunately, I am still stuck in Cardiff with Surprise!Mumps, rather than being in Oxford.
With my scanner.
So new arts may not appear until Sunday or Monday.
Fingers crossed.

Who's That What Officially Restarts January 1st 2011

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 3 Out Of 5
US 60's Comic Heroine


enitnatsnoC dnA. namtaB did dnA.
eugaeL ecitsuJ ehT ni saw ehs, naem I.
drah taht eb t'nac eno sihT.

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!


Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment