Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doctor Who's That What? Wednesday 28th September


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

Hello Everyone!

Updating Regularly Monday & Friday, For Now.
Special Posts on Wednesdays.


Wednesday's, for now, in an attempt to do something different, will be Doctor Who's That What? Focussing on guessing / suggesting characters from The BBC's Old Man In A Box series, and various tentatively linked other shows (Hitch-Hiker's Guide, Blake's 7, Casanova... you get it).

Last Week's was Sarah Jane Smith & K9! Well done to Gail, who suggested that 50% of all Who stories should focus around the suffering angst of a Robot Dog.

Now a sad, and very true fact about Who's That What?
Back in April, I had planned to make the week of the 18th to 22nd a "Doctor Who's That What Week", much like this Wednesday slot. Monday's was drawn, ready to go up, but problems meant I missed the Monday slot. On Tuesday, I inked & finished the Sarah Jane picture, but too tired to post, kept it to scan the next morning. On Wednesday the 20th, the news that Elisabeth Sladen had died went out. I was too shocked to scan the picture in case people saw it as bad taste, so i kept it in my sketchbook. Time passed, and I decided to make something of it, and I'm kind of glad.

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 1 Out Of 5
Coolest Guy


How many deaths?

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment