Friday, April 20, 2012

Who's That What? Friday 20th April


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

Welcome Back Everyone!

Updating Regularly Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, For Now.


Sorry for the long pause guys: these things happen.
I got a job, I ran a LRP event, I got the Flu.
If I see this sort of thing happening again, I'll try and notify you.
Kiss Kiss.

It's my Birthday tomorrow! Wahey!


Wednesday's was SheGo, assassin, nemesis, and sometimes substitute-teacher of Kim Possible.


Well Done to WORLD WTW CHAMPION ED, who tells me that searching for "Kim Possible Cosplay" on Google turns you into Goatboy.


Or as he typed, "Goatbot".


- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 4 Out Of 5


Anime Evil Henchman Murder Machine

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

1 comment: