Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Who's That What? Wednesday 10th November


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

Monday's was The Cure's singer, happy chappy "Fat Bob" Robert Smith!
Well done, Niall!

Tuesday's was Raz, from the brilliant cult classic, Psychonauts!
Contragulations, Rosie!

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 3 Out Of 5

British SciFi TV Alien


"Oh! I sound like a Welshman.
God help me, I've gone native.
"

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

1 comment:

  1. Raxacoricofallapatorians from Raxacoricofallapatorius dislike their Slitheen criminal types so much that they've all been tried, in absentia, and risk being executed via being boiled into soup, alive, if they return to their home planet. The Doctor doesn't necessarily approve of such things, but he doesn't approve of Clan Slitheen, either.

    ReplyDelete