Saturday, December 25, 2010

Who's That What? A Christmas Present


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

Hello Everyone.

Back in Novemeber, I had an attack of Mumps.
Or Tooth Infection. Or Something.
It was throughly unpleasant and had me in tears, unable to concentrate on drawing.
Already behind with my schedule, I threw it all away, and concerned myself with more important things like crying and sheltering myself under a duvet.

But screw that.
Productivity is cool.

Who's That What Officially Restarts January 1st 2011
Seven Pictures ready to be scanned, more ready to be inked.

Until then, I will try and scrape the barrel with pre-drawn stuff.

Thanks For Sticking With Me.
Unless You Scarpered.
In Which Case, Go Climb A Wall. A Wall Of Dicks.

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 1 Out Of 5
2000's US Animated movie



Put That Thing Back Where It Came From

Name as many as you can. Go on.

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment