Friday, April 13, 2012

Who's That What? Friday 13th April


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

LinkWelcome Back Everyone!

Updating Regularly Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, For Now.


Sorry for the long pause guys: these things happen.
I got a job, I ran a LRP event, I got the Flu.
If I see this sort of thing happening again, I'll try and notify you.
Kiss Kiss.

Friday's was Marvelman / Miracleman, a veritable connundrum of red tape, law suits, ownership, Todd McFarlane, charities & Neil Gaiman's Blog, but most importantly an 80's Alan Moore revival of a 50's British rip-off of superhero Captain Marvel. And it was Glorious.
Monday 's was The Gamesmaster, AKA Sir Patrick Moore's floating disembodied head viewed through a fish-eye lens, giving Sega Mega Drive cheats to spotty oiks.
Well Done to Ed, who solely assaulted both of these obscurities with his Hammer Of Trivia.

Wednesday's was Captain Planet, be-mulleted Guardian of Planet Earth's Eco-System, and pastel-coloured Ziggy Stardust lookalike.
Well done to Leigh, who simply states "FUCK YEAH LEVAR BURTON!"

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 2 Out Of 5
British Horror Icon


Link
Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I've seen Jonathan make this face.

    ReplyDelete