Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Who's That What? Wednesday 11th April


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules

- - -

LinkWelcome Back Everyone!

Updating Regularly Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, For Now.


Sorry for the long pause guys: these things happen.
I got a job, I ran a LRP event, I got the Flu.
If I see this sort of thing happening again, I'll try and notify you.
Kiss Kiss.

Friday's and Monday 's are still open! STILL. Go!

Monday's was Ramona Flowers, Amazon.Ca delivery clerk and object of nerdy slacker affections. From Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.
Well done to Christi, who tells me her one claim to fame is being a Zombie outside the pub in Edgar Wright's other other film, Shaun Of The Dead. And not a zombie in the graveyard stage in the Scott Pilgrim beat-'em-up. Because that would involve pixels.

- David

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 2 Out Of 5
TV Cartoon "Hero"


Link
Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment