Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bonus Who's That What? Saturday 25th September


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules (Updated)

Well done to Ed, who successfully identified Carl Wethers as Chubbs Peterson, from Happy Gilmore!

Yeah, it wasn't the best I've done, but the amount of emails I got thinking it was Bagger Vance was a bit silly. I know my standards aren't high (See: Adam Sandler Movies), but I'd like to think I'm better than doing Will Smith with a wooden arm and an Alligator's Eye.

Here endeth the hilarious rage.

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 1 Out Of 5

An easy one, as apologies for yesterday.


Because I have a harem pants fetish.

Easy Easy Easy.
Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment