Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who's That What? Tuesday 19th October


Identify The Character. Email me. Win a Picture.

The Rules (Updated)

Well Done to Cecily, who successfully identified
Eric & Bananaman!
And sent me Bananaman / The Crow Slashfic.
Hate. So Much Hate.
I never, ever want to read about Bananaman's "Quivering Member" ever again.

Honourable mentions for Michelle (Who sent me Bananaphone),
Mikey (Who sent me Super Cute Baby with Squishy Banana),
and Dave (Who sent me Japanese Terrifying Dole Bananana Guy).

- - -

So here's Today's:
Difficulty: 3 Out Of 5

Anime

Turned his wife into a mass of clones and a Giant Robot.
Thing.
To Fight Angels.

Prick.

Remember, you don't have to be first email in to win!
Just include an interesting fact, to make me love you most!

Go On. Email. Get Cracking.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, nope. The only Anime I've really watched are Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist.

    ReplyDelete